[glue-wg] NOTES: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, September 22, 2015

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 25 11:28:20 EDT 2015

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On
> Behalf Of navarro said:
> 4) Cloud Extensions: Do we have champions to move forward with GLUE
> 2.1?
>
> Victor Fernandez responded with interest to the list
> Work on hold until someone who is interested joins the group (from EGI
> or elsewhere)

There was a WLCG meeting yesterday which may be of interest (many of us were there anyway). The EGI presentation indicated that they want to reactivate GLUE 2.1, for both clouds and GPUs:

https://indico.cern.ch/event/441747/

> Action (JP): Send David the recent XSEDE 15 GLUE 2 Publish-Subscribe
> Implementation Paper (DONE)

Could you send it here too? It seems that WLCG may well be interested in the JSON rendering,.