[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, September 22, 2015

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Sep 22 10:40:37 EDT 2015

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On
> Behalf Of navarro said:
> We switched to Adobe Connect:
> > : Web: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
> > : Login as Guest using your real name

That didn't really work for me as I could only hear the people who were using Adobe Connect to speak. I have no idea what the problem was with Skype for business, I got no indication of any problem or anything I could have done differently. The problems with my microphone were on my side, I'm using a new machine and I haven't really sorted out how the various audio controls interact to set the level.