[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, September 22, 2015

navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 14 13:01:55 EDT 2015

Greetings GLUE WG,

Our next GLUE WG teleconference will be:
: Tuesday, September 22, 2015
: 15:30-17:00 Central Europe, 8:30-10:00 AM US Central

We will try this teleconference and screen sharing tool:
: Web: https://meet.illinois.edu/herrio/V57YV10Q
:  --> Cancel login dialog, click guest "Sign in here instead", enter name, click "Join the meeting"
: Phone: 1-888-983-3631, International 1-217-332-6338 or 1-312-994-8410
: Conference ID: 6759150

As a fall back we also have:
: Web: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
: Login as Guest using your real name

Proposed agenda with previous meeting notes from March 2015:

Meeting notes:

1) LDAP rendering: public comment is closed, discuss next steps
> Previous:
> Agreed on the following public schema URL:
>  https://schemas.ogf.org/glue/2014/07/GLUE20.schema.ldap
> Action (JP): Request GFD number <NNN>
>  So that we now the final spec url: http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.<NNN>.pdf
> Action (JP/Florido): Add spec URL to schema and schema URL to spec; add final schema to spec
> AGREED: Proceed to Final Review with the above changes

2) Enumerations: approve enumerations process document
> Previous:
> Action (Shiraz): Update enumeration management document with Git process
> AGREED: Group approves promoting InterfaceName_t from draft to official.
> Action (Florido): Update enumerations as discussed on the call and check-in to Git as official.
> Action (Florido): Discuss clashing names and how to resolve with David and post what they decide to the list.

3) Cloud Extensions: Do we have champions to move forward with GLUE 2.1?
> Previous:
> Champions:
>> Francisco Brasileiro and Abmar Barros from Federal University of Campina Grande - www.ufcg.edu.br
>> Peter Solagna and anyone else from EGI?
> Action (JP/Shiraz): Ask Peter if EGI is ready to resume the lead on GLUE 2.1
> If EGI is not ready we will ask Francisco and Abmar if they are willing to take the lead with support the rest of the WG.

4) JSON: continue rendering discussions, discuss next steps.
> Previous:
> AGREED: Release it for public comment.
> Action (JP/Shiraz): Submit it for public comment.
> Warren shared recent JSON rendering efforts. Shared bindings he developed that should be very useful to developers.
> Shiraz volunteered to upgrade Warren's bindings to Maven.

Shall we establish a less frequent schedule?
> Previous:
> We agreed that our next meeting would be May 12.

Regards,

JP and Shiraz