[glue-wg] Fwd: Multicore related information in GLUE 2

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sun Oct 18 15:20:47 EDT 2015

Dear JP,

we did have a hiccup on the list server which got messages delayed,
some for quite a number of days.  We think the issue is resolved now,
and the server is catching up.  Please let us know if you are still
missing posts!

Best, Andre.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:22 PM, navarro <navarro at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> For some reason Maria’s e-mails aren’t getting thru to the list. While we
> investigate the problem I’ll forward her post(s).
>
> Begin forwarded message:

99 little bugs in the code.
99 little bugs in the code.
Take one down, patch it around.