[glue-wg] uk.ac.gridpp.vcycle added

david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 9 08:24:02 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I've created a new pull request for two new service types, 'uk.ac.gridpp.vcycle' and 'uk.ac.gridpp.vac', see [1] for details. Please can these be considered for merging into the master branch. If there are no objections/modifications, I can merge when all are agreed.
Cheers,
David

[1] https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/Enumerations/pulls