[glue-wg] OSG dropping GLUE?

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Fri May 8 11:18:38 EDT 2015

Hi Maarten,

On 08/05/15 16:35, Maarten Litmaath wrote:
>> I vaguely remember OSG planning to move towards their own internal
>> information system.
>> I imagine this would have some kind of bridge that would translate
>> this system into
>> GLUE 1.3, acting as a site-level BDII for the entire OSG.
>
> That is exactly how they have been publishing their info since many
> years...

Ah, good, so not completely wrong, then :)

Here's the other ticket I reported with the same symptom:

	https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=113580

The admin did some investigation: the problem does not appear to be due
site-local configuration and several OSG sites seem to be affected, so
it's possible this is some systemic problem with how OSG publishes into
the info-system.

Cheers,

Paul.