[glue-wg] OSG dropping GLUE?

Maria Alandes Pradillo Maria.Alandes.Pradillo at cern.ch
Fri May 8 03:20:59 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I will try to clarify with OSG why they close the GGUS ticket with that answer. I agree with Maarten that either they have a proper plan to stop publishing resources in the BDII and announce it officially and make sure it´s not a problem for their users, or otherwise they should publish proper values.

Regards,
Maria