[glue-wg] NOTES: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, March 10, 2015

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 16 10:41:11 EDT 2015

> On Mar 10, 2015, at 5:59 PM, JP Navarro <navarro at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
> Agreed on the following public schema URL:
>  https://schemas.ogf.org/glue/2014/07/GLUE20.schema.ldap
> Action (JP): Request GFD number <NNN>
>  So that we now the final spec url: http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.<NNN>.pdf
> Action (JP/Florido): Add spec URL to schema and schema URL to spec; add final schema to spec
> AGREED: Proceed to Final Review with the above changes

We've heard from the OGF editors. Our LDAP specification (GFD-RP.218) should get published at:
 https://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.218.pdf

As discussed, the schema will be at (note http rather than https):
 http://schemas.ogf.org/glue/2014/07/GLUE20.schema.ldap

I've attached a slightly updated schema and rendering doc.

FLORIDO: Could you please take care of the FIXES in the *ldap.schema and send back your final version?

I can take care of final *.doc changes (replace appending schema) and submit it for final review.

Thanks,

JP