[glue-wg] OSG dropping GLUE?

Maria Alandes Pradillo Maria.Alandes.Pradillo at cern.ch
Tue Jun 9 05:42:55 EDT 2015

Dear Paul,

Thanks a lot for reporting. I´m also reporting about this at tomorrow´s GDB. If USCMS sites start to disappear from the BDII, we won´t have the whole WLCG picture anymore in the BDII. This mainly affects operational use cases where we use the BDII information to follow up on certain issues. I guess for CMS is fine to stop using the BDII and this is the reason why USCMS sites are dropping it.

Let´s see if there are other reactions tomorrow.

Regards,
Maria