[glue-wg] Cloud extensions

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Wed Aug 12 05:14:31 EDT 2015

Hi Paul,

AFAIU there is no status, we dropped it because EGI did not come back to
us about it anymore and they seemed to be the only interested ones. I
personally hardly think that anybody in the cloud world would find GLUE2
appealing. If you have some use for it I recommend you talk directly to
Salvatore Pinto who contributed a lot to it, and if you have ideas to
carry it on, we can rediscuss how to integrate it in the existing schemas.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2015-08-12 10:27, Paul Millar wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was wondering what it the current status of the proposed cloud
> extensions to GLUE 2.0?
>
> Are there any documents (wiki pages, etc) that have the current status?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus A, Rum A403
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli