[glue-wg] Fwd: [Editor - document #242] (initial review) GLUE v. 2.0 – Reference Realisation to LDAP Schema

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 23 23:27:12 EST 2014

Begin forwarded message:

From: <redmine at ogf.org<mailto:redmine at ogf.org>>
Date: November 23, 2014 9:57:13 PM CST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Editor - document #242] (initial review) GLUE v. 2.0 – Reference Realisation to LDAP Schema

Issue #242 has been updated by Greg Newby.

Status changed from submitted to initial review
Assignee set to Andre Merzky

Dear John-Paul et al.,

Thanks for this submission.  I have performed the initial Editor review, and am now submitting it for steering group review prior to 60-day public comment.  I appreciate your group's efforts for this important submission.

I noted your request for publishing the schema.  This is no problem to accompany the publication.  It is part of our standard procedure to do so.  Greg Newby
document #242: GLUE v. 2.0 – Reference Realisation to LDAP Schema
https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/242#change-653