[glue-wg] json rendering & public comment

Warren Smith wsmith at tacc.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 11 11:37:26 EST 2014

Hi all,

We think the JSON rendering document is ready for public comment. We believe we've addressed everything that has been brought up in the working group discussions.

We'd like to get any last comments from you and there will be a vote on November 25 about whether the document is ready for public comment. There will be a working group meeting on the 25th where you can vote. If you can't attend that meeting, I suggest you vote by emailing the working group list on or before the 25th.

The rendering document is available in http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6593. It appears to be publicly viewable, but if you have any problems seeing it, let me know. If you'd like to see the schema outside of the document or see some examples, you will find those at https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/JSON<https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/JSON/tree/master/schema>.

Warren