[glue-wg] Next GLUE WG meetings, March 12 and/or 25?

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Fri Mar 7 10:46:03 EST 2014

Hi all

March 12th is too early for me if I have to prepare material, so I vote
for 25th.

I agree on shifting the meeting start at 3:30PM-CEST/8:30AM CST. I will
be always busy from 17:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday in the coming months.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2014-03-07 16:34, Navarro, John-Paul F. wrote:
> Greetings GLUE WG,
>
> Shiraz and I would like to offer our apologies for the extended GLUE WG meeting holiday, and for not being able to attend OGF-40 in Oxford. It's time to restart our work. We propose two meetings:
>
> 1) Wednesday, March 12 at 4 PM Central Europe/9 AM US Central (as an exception to our usual Tuesday)
> 2) Tuesday, March 25 at the usual time
>
> Please reply if you are a regular teleconference participant informing the group which of the above dates you are available. Based on participant availability we will have one or both of these meetings.
>
> Proposed agenda for our next meeting:
>
> 1) Cloud extensions (Salvatore: 10 minute status update)
>
> OGF 40 ACTION: The group agreed to request that the GLUE Specification v 2.1 submitted with Cloud extensions be RE-SUBMITTED by the authors with change tracking enabled so that all the changes with respect to the current Specification v2.0 are clearly visible.  All other editing by anyone in the group should be change tracked until the group approves, submits, and officially releases v 2.1.
>
> 2) LDAP rendering (JP/Shiraz: 10 minute status update)
>
> OGF 40 ACTION: The group agreed that the final editing for comprehensibility should be done by JP and Shiraz: 1. Make sure the purpose of the DIT Appendix is clear and who the target audience (people writing implementation and/or users) 2. Make it clear that the main purpose of the document is to define the LDAP rendering of the schema. Reference to the schema should be included, perhaps in an Appendix. 3. JP and Shiraz should report back to working group with a change tracked version for final review
>
> 3) Enumerations (All: 1 hour)
>    Enumerations process, policies, and guidelines.
>    Specific proposed new enumerations.
>    BES/JSDL related enumerations and attributes needs (Andrew)
>
> 4) Can we move future meetings to start 30 minutes sooner? (5 minutes)
>    3:30-5 PM Central Europe
>    8:30-10 AM US Central
>
> Any other suggested topics?
>
> Regards,
>
> JP and Shiraz

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli