[glue-wg] Progress on LDAP schema

Maria Alandes Pradillo Maria.Alandes.Pradillo at cern.ch
Tue Jun 17 09:32:38 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Sorry for the late feedback on this. I finally managed to test the new LDAP schema version in the BDII.

In principle I think it´s OK. I have compared for instance the number of DNs published with the old schema version and the new one, and there is a different of 100 DNs, which for the BDII could be in principle OK since there are many things getting published and deleted, it´s very dynamic. The number of sites is the same and also the number of endpoints is roughly the same.

I don´t know what else I could test. Any ideas?

Regards,
Maria