[glue-wg] New ServiceType

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Jun 17 03:51:04 EDT 2014

Hi Maria,

We're going to vote for a set of procedures that I wrote about during
today's meeting. However, the document is in a almost final state, and
we all sort of agreed on the kind of documentation one should add in the
request. The document is linked below, would be nice if you comment and
provide information with respect to Section 3 that is specific on how to
request new enumerations:

 odt: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13260?download=
 pdf: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13261?download=

Thanks!
Florido

On 2014-06-16 17:16, Maria Alandes Pradillo wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Not sure what needs to be done right now to ask for new values for the open enumerations. The thing is that I would like to request to add:
>
> org.dpm.storage
> org.storm.storage
>
> to GLUE2ServiceType
>
> Would this be possible?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Maria

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli