[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 2 17:21:40 EDT 2014

On May 5, 2014, at 9:07 AM, Navarro, John-Paul F. <navarro at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> 1) LDAP rendering (JP/Shiraz: 10 minute status update)
> Previous action items:
>> Agreed to embed the normative LDAP schema in an appendix (based on XML precedence).
>> Action item 1: Florido will clarify the wording on Page 6 based on Shiraz Comment[10].
>> Action item 2: Florido will upload a new normative schema and e-mail diffs to the list along with a bulleted summary of the changes
>> Action item 3: Shiraz/JP will update authors, embed the schema in the appendix, accept all changes, and share with wg for review
>> Action item 4: Shiraz/JP will submit new document for public comment after one week of wg comment/discussion

GLUE WG, the meeting folder has the rendering documents (docx, pdf) with all the changes accepted, and Florido's latest schema:
  http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6586

The only item I'm not sure was adequately address was Florido's Comment[9] in the previous draft:
  http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13248?download=

Regards,

JP