[glue-wg] Redmine or forge?

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Thu Jul 31 08:05:09 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-31 14:03, Salvatore Pinto wrote:
> Hi Florido,
> thanks. So somebody should update the references in the GitHUB
> https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/LDAP, https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/XSD and
> https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/SQL ...

Nicely spotted. Will do for LDAP, I don't think I have access for the
others.

Thanks!

> Cheers,
>   Salvatore.
>
> On 31/07/2014 13:53, Florido Paganelli wrote:
>> Hi Salvatore,
>>
>> AFAIK, GridForge was the old system and has been abandoned, Redmine is
>> today's official adopted one.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Florido
>>
>> On 2014-07-31 13:49, Salvatore Pinto wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I saw around that some reference for GLUE documents points to GridForge
>>> (https://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.glue-wg/docman.root),
>>>
>>> eg. the one in https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/LDAP , while here in the
>>> What is the difference between the two? Which one has the latest info?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>    Salvatore.

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli