[glue-wg] VOTE by 7/31: GLUE 2.0 LDAP Rendering release for public comment

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Jul 29 11:09:31 EDT 2014

Hi Maria,

It is up to you to decide what to reference. I recall there was a nice
document/page you circulated with information about BDII. If you think
this is not needed, we just don't reference anything.

The Appendix itself describes the hierarchical structure of BDII tree.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2014-07-29 16:30, Maria Alandes Pradillo wrote:
> Dear Florido,
>
>> - Appendix A might require references to documents/websites as pointed
>>   out by Stephen. I think this makes it a serious document.
>>   Please Stephen or Maria, David provide references for gLite and GOCDB
>>   where comments from Stephen point it out.
>
> What references are needed? gLite as such doesn´t exist anymore. Each development team maintains their own documentation for the service they are developing.
>
> Regards,
> Maria

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli