[glue-wg] VOTE by 7/31: GLUE 2.0 LDAP Rendering release for public comment

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sat Jul 26 10:42:32 EDT 2014

APPROVE

minor comments:

  - introduction should be justified (not left aligned)
  - some tables are very wide
  - please add email contacts for those authors who will accept
comments and questions.  In principle the WG mailing list suffices,
but most docuemnts include addresses for some authors, too.

Cheers, Andre.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM, JP Navarro <navarro at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> GLUE Working Group:
>
> As agreed to at OGF 41.
>
> By July 31, please review the following document and reply with a vote to APPROVE or REJECT to release for public comment.
>   http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13302?download=
>
> If you vote to REJECT, please summarize your concerns.
>
> If you have minor editorial corrections or improvements, please reply and attach your change tracked edits and appending your initial to the file-name.
>
> Regards,
>
> JP and Shahbaz

It was a sad and disappointing day when I discovered that my Universal
Remote Control did not, in fact, control the Universe.  (Not even
remotely.)