[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Jul 1 07:43:27 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am out of office and my bike has a flat tyre. I am not sure I will make it before 16:00 CEST.

Regarding the document, I also didn't see any newer version, and regarding the schema I didn't get any feedback from Paul for Storage.
Maria seemed positive so far, and for me is enough to approve the new schema and change the rc into final so to embed it into the document.

Cheers and sorry,
Florido