[glue-wg] Need help setting up OGF teleconference

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 14 23:58:08 EST 2014

GLUE WG,

I just realized the Shiraz is on holiday thru January 18. I did not travel to Oxford and was planning on participating in GLUE WG sessions via teleconference. Can anyone else attending OGF volunteer their time and laptop to work with me to setup and test teleconference software ahead of time?  I will be on Skype (jpnavarro_mac.com) at 12:30 UK time to prepare for the 1:30 PM session.  Please reply if you are willing to help from OGF.

Our proposed agenda is:
1) LDAP and JSON rendering work status
2) Cloud support changes
3) Other activity status