[glue-wg] Notes: GLUE WG session at OGF 40

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Mon Feb 10 05:06:42 EST 2014

Hi All,

Sorry for being unresponsive for all this time. A few questions/answers
inline.

On 2014-01-20 21:38, Navarro, John-Paul F. wrote:
> Notes from the Wednesday January 15, 2014, OGF 40 GLUE WG session.
>
> [...]
> Enumerations ------------ We discussed our current enumerations,
> ServiceType and InterfaceName, and the proposed change process
> circulated just prior to the meeting. We anticipate the need to use
> the same process to maintain all other Enumerations relevant to GLUE.
> We noted that the group has agreed to publish approved Enumerations
> lists is CSV format so that they are software consumable. We agreed
> to discuss and possibly approve enumerations and the enumeration
> process at our next call currently scheduled for January 28.

Any follow up from this? I could not follow this one too.

> LDAP rendering -------------- Difference between Stephen and Florido
> have now been resolved.
>
> The group agreed that the final editing for comprehensibility should
> be done by JP and Shiraz: 1. Make sure the purpose of the DIT
> Appendix is clear and who the target audience (people writing
> implementation and/or users) 2. Make it clear that the main purpose
> of the document is to define the LDAP rendering of the schema.
> Reference to the schema should be included, perhaps in an Appendix 3.
> JP and Shiraz should report back to working group with a change
> tracked version for final review

Nice. But don't forget that accepting the document will trigger changes
in the LDAP schema that need to be done, committed to git and blessed as
official.

Cheers,
Florido
 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli