[glue-wg] VOTE by 7/31: GLUE 2.0 LDAP Rendering release for public comment

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 28 18:12:49 EDT 2014

Florido and GLUE WG,

I've applied the changes you recommended and accepted all changes Stephen has made.

http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13326?download=

Please review and reply indicating if your ACCEPT the newer version or have other suggestions.

Everyone else, please reply with your ACCEPT or REJECT so that we can move on and submit it for public comment.

Regards,

JP