[glue-wg] Notes: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Thu Apr 3 12:51:36 EDT 2014

Hi all,

On 2014-03-25 21:56, Navarro, John-Paul F. wrote:
>> [...]
>> 3) Enumerations (All: 1 hour)
>     Salvatore has produced a draft process, policies, and guidelines document.

Was me, but nevermind :)

>     We discussed some aspects of the document and then applied it the process to some proposed Enumeration changes.
> Action:
> 10) Everyone review and comment thru the glue list to the document attached here:
>     http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6583

As requested, I posted a pdf version of the file :

  http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13228?download=

I'll fix the approved enumerations by this and the next week.

Cheers,
Florido
 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli