[glue-wg] No audio

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Thu Sep 26 06:41:34 EDT 2013

Hi Laurence,

On 2013-09-24 21:09, Laurence Field wrote:
> [...]
>> 2) [GLUE2Group] needs to be defined somewhat as it doesn't exist in the model, or
>> removed forever.
> So the question is why is the grouping entry defined if we state that
> you should not assume any specific DIT structure?

Ehr, yes, that was my question. Why was it part of the LDAP spec at all?
It had always been there.

I guess nobody can really answer this question. From your claims it
seems it was just a suggestion for something that has apparently no
practical use.

Despite the fact that I think it does have a use... but I was not there
when you guys wrote that.

Cheers,
Florido
 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli