[glue-wg] October 8 and 22 teleconference

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 23 12:42:55 EDT 2013

Dear GLUE-WG,

Please reserve October 8 and 22 at 4 PM CET (9 AM CST) for working group teleconferences.  First, Stephen will present the rest of the LDAP rendering material he prepared for OGF 39, and then Florido will present his LDAP rendering  material. Teleconference technology makes it difficult to have contentious discussion. We want to give presenters a chance to present all their material. So, I propose the following discussion guidelines.

1) For each topic ask clarification questions and if possible reach quick agreement. If we do not have quick agreement we add the topic to an "issues bin" and move on to the next topic.

2) After the presenter has finished all their material, we can then circle back to the "issue bin". If we run out of time to resolve issue we schedule more meetings or choose to take the discussion to the list..

Given that both Stephen and Florido have prepared and presented lists of changes in the past, we need to somehow merge all lists of changes.  I think Stephen might have done this while preparing for OGF 39.

Regards,

JP