[glue-wg] No audio

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 18 03:55:27 EDT 2013

Florido,

Sorry the phone connection failed.

I think you, Stephen, and the working group chairs (myself and/or Shiraz) should go thru the document, as you suggest, and review all the changes,  but first...

So that we can produce a concise public summary of the changes, I would like for us to agree on two things:
1) are the proposed changes in Stephen's slides complete and accurate?
2) for you and Stephen to classify each change into
   a) good idea,
   b) neutral (no clear benefit and no harm), and
   c) not a good idea.
We can do this during our next working group teleconference after Stephen presents the rest of his slides.

Before that next teleconference, I'd like to request that you reply to this working group with the following information about the proposed changes that you know are contentious: DIT/insertion points and perhaps GLUE2GroupID.
- What role needs or benefits from this information in LDAP rendering specification: the user, the information provider, the BDII/ldap administrators?

Florido and Stephen,

Are you available the next two GLUE WG teleconference dates September 24 or October 6 at 4 PM CET (9 AM CST) so that Stephen can present the rest of his slides?

Thanks,

JP