[glue-wg] Minutes: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, August 27, 2013

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 4 11:55:08 EDT 2013

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On
> Behalf Of JP Navarro said:
> See you in Madrid!

As far as the EGI part goes, the sessions which I know about which may be related to GLUE are:

Monday at 14:00, GPGPU workshop - will probably include some discussion of how to publish information about GPUs.

Tuesday at 11:00, training for sysadmins on how to use and interpret the GLUE validation tools.

Tuesday at 16:00, CloudWatch workshop - may discuss the work on GLUE 2 extensions for clouds in the EGI Federated Cloud group. (There's also a cloud session on Monday afternoon, I don't know if there will be anything about the information system there.)

Wednesday at 11:00, the main information system workshop.

Wednesday at 14:00, the operation tools session has a talk about GOC DB developments including the migration to the GLUE 2 data model.

I guess we'll be rather lucky to avoid any clashes with the OGF sessions ...