[glue-wg] FW: Change Doc Root element name in GLUE2 XML rendering

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Wed Oct 9 05:25:08 EDT 2013

Hi David,

As I said in my comment, it doesn't change much the amount of conversion
to do in the two schemas, and is as "misleading" as Entities (Glue is
not GLUE2).

It was not really a "no" but more like a "we don't gain much"

My intention was not to block the process but to foster discussion.
Since there was no discussion, and the conversion effort LDAP to XML
will be the same, please proceed with the change, so we move forward.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2013-10-09 10:53, david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any more comments/votes regarding the proposed change of the
> Document root element name from ‘<Entities>’ to ‘<Glue>’ (see original
> message copied below)?  So far, 2 votes for (DM, JP) and 1 vote against
> (Florido).
>

> Can we get this resolved so we can move to the last step in the OGF doc
> process for the Glue2 xml rendering (i.e. final call)
>

> Cheers,
>
> David

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli