[glue-wg] October 8 and 22 teleconference

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Mon Oct 7 09:20:54 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-30 18:39, stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On
>> Behalf Of JP Navarro said: Please reserve October 8 and 22 at 4 PM
>> CET (9 AM CST) for working group teleconferences.  First, Stephen
>> will present the rest of the LDAP rendering material he prepared
>> for OGF 39, and then Florido will present his LDAP rendering
>> material.
>
> Still catching up with mail ... the 8th is OK for me. My intention
> would be to do the whole talk from the start, and probably to go more
> slowly so I can explain things as clearly as possible. Hence I would
> say about 1 hour, assuming that I can talk without interruptions
> other than requests for clarification. 22nd is a bit problematic for
> me, I have a commitment in the evening and I would probably need to
> leave the meeting after ~ 90 minutes.
>
>> Given that both Stephen and Florido have prepared and presented
>> lists of changes in the past, we need to somehow merge all lists of
>> changes. I think Stephen might have done this while preparing for
>> OGF 39.

It is very detailed, but not accurate enough, in my opinion.

> To be clear, apart from the two specific bugs (string and Boolean
> types) I have no proposed changes, as far as I'm concerned we got
> things right in the first place, so for me this is only about
> responding to Florido.

In this case I am forced to summarize whys, pros and cons of the changes
we made in a different presentation than the one I uploaded at OGF.
I didn't want to do it on presentations, but on the draft itself, but
apparently I cannot escape it.

I will try to fix that between today and tomorrow, as I didn't have time
to do it before.

Regards,
Florido
 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli