[glue-wg] Scheduling a regular GLUE WG teleconference in 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 21 16:24:24 EST 2013

Greetings GLUE WG,

Happy New 2013!

We need to continue making progress in the various areas the GLUE WG has been working on over recent months. Rather than schedule teleconferences individual Shiraz and I would like to have a regularly scheduled meeting that we can use as needed.

So that we can schedule it when most are available, please mark your general available in the following Doodle poll by COB Friday January 25:

http://www.doodle.com/hhqm3kcpfe9n8yig

Our next meeting would be at the selected time next week, and repeat every 2-4 weeks or as needed after that.

Regards,

JP Navarro
John-Paul Navarro                                               (630) 252-1233
navarro at mcs.anl.gov                            http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~navarro
Mathematics & Computer Science Division            Argonne National Laboratory
GPG: 4EA9 C86B C0F0 113D 6306  98B7 3649 D6CB EFA8 4133
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2866-6798