[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Feb 12 09:58:37 EST 2013

I am experiencing issues as well. The thing is stuck in

Don't know if it is a server issue at the moment.

On 2013-02-12 15:18, stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a dial-in number? I have a problem with my network connection so I don't think I can connect on the web. Anyway if this is about the XML rendering it probably isn't so relevant for me.
>
> Stephen

  Florido Paganelli
    Lund University - Division of Particle Physics
    ARC Middleware Developer - EMI Project
    System Administrator
  Office Tel: 046-2220272
  Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se