[glue-wg] GLUE2 XSD published (and Cloud extensions)

david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 06:49:40 EST 2013

Hi all,
FYI the GLUE v2.0 XML rendering has been published:  http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.209.pdf

Regarding the cloud extensions:  I expect that the abstract entities defined in this XSD (e.g. AbstractService, AbstractEndpoint, AbstractShare, AbstractManager etc...) could be extended to derive the new cloud entities/types in and extension XSD, e.g. CloudComputeService, CloudComputeEndpoint, CloudComputeShare. This could be done in exactly the same way as the existing GLUE 2 concrete entities (ComputingService, ComputingEndpoint, StorageShare and so on).

I'm sorry I can't make it to the meeting today.

David

David Meredith
Scientific Computing Dept
Daresbury Laboratory