[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference availability, November

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 31 15:49:57 EDT 2012

Greetings GLUE WG,

At OGF 36 we agreed that our first follow-up teleconference would provide infrastructures a chance to present they GLUE implementation and experience. Specifically:

> * Glue Adoption in XSEDE, 1 slide summary of what we have today and our support of new GLUE2, by Warren
> * Glue Adoption in EMI-ES, by Florido
> * Glue Adoption in ARC, by Florido

By COB Tuesday November 6 please mark your available for a teleconference on this poll:

http://doodle.com/65t5ce7izhytk2x2

Regards,

JP
John-Paul Navarro                                               (630) 252-1233
navarro at mcs.anl.gov                            http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~navarro
Argonne National Laboratory
Mathematics & Computer Science Division
TCS Building 240, Office 4154
Argonne, IL 60439
GPG: 4EA9 C86B C0F0 113D 6306  98B7 3649 D6CB EFA8 4133