[glue-wg] Group Leadership

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at egi.eu
Thu Oct 25 08:44:02 EDT 2012

Hi Andre,

I'm happy to hand over my chair role to a new member who can actively
continue the work on GLUE. My new responsibilities do not allow me to
dedicate enough time to this work, therefore it is wise to offer the
position to a member who is more able to commit. Happy for the nomination
of JP/Shiraz from my viewpoint.

Kind regards, Sergio

On 9 October 2012 23:39, Andre Merzky <andre at merzky.net> wrote:

> Hi GLUEs,
>
> two OGFs ago, JP and Shiraz have been proposed and accepted as new
> chairs for the GLUE-WG, and in fact have taken on that responsibility
> on a practical level.  The only reason that this change was not
> implemented on the OGF bookkeeping level was that there was no
> feedback from the existing group chairs.
>
> We would like to rectify that situation.  I would thus like to ask the
> existing GLUE chairs (Balazs, Laurence, Sergio) about their commitment
> to continue working as active chairs of the group, and also would like
> to again ask the group members at large if there are any concerns
> about JP and Shiraz as GLUE-WG chairs.  It would be great if feedback
> would be provided within the next 10 days.
>
> Best regards,
>
>   Andre.
>

> --
> Nothing is really difficult...

Sergio Andreozzi - Strategy and Policy Manager - EGI.eu
http://www.egi.eu - skype:sergio.andreozzi.egi