[glue-wg] Group Leadership

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Oct 9 17:39:21 EDT 2012

Hi GLUEs,

two OGFs ago, JP and Shiraz have been proposed and accepted as new
chairs for the GLUE-WG, and in fact have taken on that responsibility
on a practical level.  The only reason that this change was not
implemented on the OGF bookkeeping level was that there was no
feedback from the existing group chairs.

We would like to rectify that situation.  I would thus like to ask the
existing GLUE chairs (Balazs, Laurence, Sergio) about their commitment
to continue working as active chairs of the group, and also would like
to again ask the group members at large if there are any concerns
about JP and Shiraz as GLUE-WG chairs.  It would be great if feedback
would be provided within the next 10 days.

Best regards,

  Andre.

--
Nothing is really difficult...