[glue-wg] Custom DateTime types in glue XSD

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Mon Nov 12 10:17:48 EST 2012

Dear All,

I am going to update the glue 2.0 xsd [1] while replacing the customised/restricted timestamp with the default xsd timestamp type. As a matter of fact it will slightly affect the given xml schema adopters, i.e. using xsd:dateTime instead of DateTime_t. Should you have any objections, please let me know.

[1] https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/XSD/blob/master/schema/GLUE2.xsd

Cheers,
Shiraz