[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Thursday, November 7, 2012

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 8 11:52:53 EST 2012

Stephen,

We decided we would schedule our next GLUE-WG call the week of November 26-30 to cover two topics: 1) for you to present "gLite services in EGI", and 2) to discuss the results of an e-mail list final vote on the flat XML rendering and what deliverables we want to accompany that decision.

Sorry you lost your connection.

Regards,

JP