[glue-wg] Open enumeration values for the generic service provider

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 4 05:25:01 EDT 2012

Hi,

Prompted by Paul, here's a summary of the enumerated types that can be published by my generic provider (at least as known to me, it may be used to publish other services).

Stephen

EndpointInterfaceName:

org.glite.AMGA
org.glite.Argus.PAP
org.glite.Argus.PDP
org.glite.Argus.PEP
bdii_site
bdii_top
org.glite.ce.Monitor
org.lcg.Frontier
org.glite.lb.Server
MyProxy
org.glite.ce.ApplicationPublisher
org.lcg.Squid
VOBOX
org.glite.voms-admin
org.glite.voms
org.glite.wms.WMProxy

For services with only one endpoint type the ServiceType is the same as the EndpointInterfaceName. Otherwise we have:

org.glite.Argus
VOMS

Capabilities:

data.access.relational
security.authorization
security.identitymapping
security.credentialstorage
security.attributeauthority
information.model
information.discovery
information.monitoring
information.logging
information.publication
executionmanagement.candidatesetgenerator
executionmanagement.jobdescription
executionmanagement.jobmanager

Note that information.publication is new as there didn't seem to be anything suitable: it's for a service which allows information to be added to what is otherwise published.

PolicyScheme:

org.glite.standard