[glue-wg] Enumerations registry started

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Fri Dec 7 11:39:01 EST 2012

Hi all,

I finally had the time to post the first CSV on the git repository,
containing ServiceType_t .

I am soon going vacation so I will not have the change to fix more (just
converting from google is bad) but I plan to put InterfaceNames and
Capabilities at first. ServiceTypes were already agreed, so no need to
check (just do it if you feel it's needed).

I will ask you to check when I put online the other two.

   https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/Enumerations

We will publish this on redmine when we have at least those three documents.

Florido Paganelli
Lund University - Particle Physics
ARC Middleware
EMI Project