[glue-wg] EGI TF

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 05:38:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

Details for the Technical Forum: the main info system workshop is at 11 am on Thursday 20th in the Zenith room, and is part of the main operations track so it may get a fairly large audience:

https://indico.egi.eu/indico/contributionDisplay.py?contribId=75&confId=1019

In addition there are GOC DB and gstat talks in sessions on operations tools on Wednesday 19th:

https://indico.egi.eu/indico/sessionDisplay.py?sessionId=39&confId=1019

I've also asked for a room on the Thursday afternoon:

When:  Thurs 20 Sep at 16:00
Where: Aquarius
Title:  GLUE schema tech meeting
Event: Closed Meeting
INDICO Timetable: Not included

I asked for a closed meeting so we don't get too many people, but anyone with an interest can turn up - the room holds 63 (I asked for a smaller room but it was already booked). We don't need to use it if we have nothing to discuss, but 90 minutes in the main session isn't a lot. (NB The conference dinner is on the Thursday evening so we can't go on too long :) If anyone wants to propose any talks or discussion topics let me know.