[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference availability and topics

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 26 19:15:22 EDT 2012

Greetings GLUE WG:

Shiraz Memon and I would like to invite interested GLUE WG participants to a teleconference to discuss several outstanding topics, including:

* David's proposal to introduce Service, Endpoint, and perhaps other substitution groups
* Discuss possible consensus for an XML rendering
* Are there any other proposed/outstanding GLUE 2 subject that need to be addressed?
* Future teleconferences and possible OGF 35 working session

Please mark your available for a teleconference on following poll.
http://www.doodle.com/c6mex76unsspnufe

Please also reply if you would like to propose additional topics for this meeting or other future meetings. We will prioritize if we end up with too much for a one hour meeting.

Regards,

JP
John-Paul Navarro                                               (630) 252-1233
navarro at mcs.anl.gov                            http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~navarro
Argonne National Laboratory
Mathematics & Computer Science Division
TCS Building 240, Office 4154
Argonne, IL 60439
GPG: 4EA9 C86B C0F0 113D 6306  98B7 3649 D6CB EFA8 4133