[glue-wg] REMINDER: GLUE2 XML Rendering Session today at 9 am in Room Snowbird

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Sun Jul 17 08:26:01 CDT 2011

All,

  just a gentle reminder that we have our GLUE2 session today [1]:

GLUE2 - XML Rendering Specification Progress and Plans
(90 mins)
Sunday, July 17
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Room Snowbird

Firstly, we will have a short update on the XML rendering status and gather feedback from the audience.

Afterwards we discuss relationships to existing stakeholders (i.e. PGI, EMI) and identify other possible stakeholders.

Finally, we briefly discuss how this fits in to our plan of the BES/JSDL/GLUE2/PGI activities from yesterday.

Take care,
Morris

[1] GLUE2 Session
http://www.gridforum.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2334