[glue-wg] notes from GLUE meeting

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at egi.eu
Fri Sep 17 06:22:48 CDT 2010

Dear all,

please, find below the notes from the today F2F GLUE meeting which we have
arranged at the EGI TF.

Kind regards, Sergio

GLUE 2.0 meeting at EGI TF - 17 Sep 2010

Participants:
- Sergio Andreozzi (EGI.eu)
- Stephen Burke (STFC)
- Shiraz Memon, Shabbaz Memon (FZ Juelich)
- Balazs Konya (Lund University)

Notes:

Status on Implementation

- XML Schema

we have updated the related wiki page:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE2XMLSchema

Team to work on final XSD version:
- ARC: Adrian Taga
- UNICORE: Shiraz
- Storage: Paul Millar
- Document editor: Sergio Andreozzi

The team will concentrate on finalizing hierarchical part by OGF30:
1. we restart from:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/GLUE2XMLSchemaand
move NorduGrid version to OGF SVN
2. no big structural changes
3. comments to be sent by the next week
4. plan for a phone meeting when the new full draft is available (possibly
in the week 27/09-1/10)
5. volunteer needed to update storage part (Paul Millar?)
6. once the schema is approved, update the rendering document

Concerning the flat structure rendering proposed by TeraGrid, we will
discuss during OGF30 how to address the presence of two different renderings

- LDAP
-- Stephen Burke to send link to full LDIF file; wiki page updated with link
to new version of the document:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/LDAP

- SQL
-- Shiraz will find the contact within D-Grid for persons involved in the
adoption of SQL; we need effort to update the document and send to final
approval by OGF30

Actions:
- Sergio: ask Joel if we can avoid going again public comment
- Shiraz: ask D-Grid for contact person for support in updating SQL document
to GLUE 2.0 final (no need to change implementation)

--
Sergio Andreozzi - Policy Development Manager
EGI.eu - Amsterdam - The Netherlands - http://egi.eu