[glue-wg] GLUE 2.0 XML rendering - meeting at EGI Technical Forum 17.09 12:30-13:30

David Horat david.horat at cern.ch
Thu Sep 16 05:22:13 CDT 2010

Dear Sergio,

Unfortunately I have my flight tonight.

Regards,
David

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Sergio Andreozzi
<sergio.andreozzi at egi.eu>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> in order to resume the activity in finalizing the XML reference
> implementation of GLUE 2.0, we would like to invite those present at the EGI
> Technical Forum to meet and discuss status and plans tomorrow, Friday 17, at
> 12:30 in Rode Kamer room for the duration of 1h.
>

> Cheers, Sergio
>

> --
> Sergio Andreozzi - Policy Development Manager
> EGI.eu - Amsterdam - The Netherlands - http://egi.eu

David Horat
Software Engineer – IT/GT – Grid Technology
CERN – European Organization for Nuclear Research » Where the web was born
Address: 1211 Geneva - Switzerland, Office: 28/1-004
Phone +41 22 76 77996
Web: http://cern.ch/horat
Web: http://davidhorat.com/