[glue-wg] Notes from OGF 28

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 23 08:50:47 CDT 2010

Good point, in a relational design there might be many more tables
than would be desirable even in a fairly flat XML rendering.

However, I still think there a some common design considerations in
a flag XML rendering that could make it into a data transport format
for a relational GLUE 2 database. In other words, it is closer to a
fully normalized relational design than other GLUE 2 encodings, right?

JP