[glue-wg] Notes from OGF 28

Steve Fisher dr.s.m.fisher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 06:49:22 CDT 2010

It would be good to standardize it then conversion between renderings
only needs to be done once. It also encourages the discussion on what
is the "best" way to do the SQL rendering. It may be that we have two
- one with a large number of tables to handle the relationships and
one where many of the relationships are pushed into one table. Which
way was it done for GLUE 1?

Steve