[glue-wg] Planning for OGF 28

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Tue Feb 23 07:30:17 CST 2010

The GLUE WG has a 90 minute session starting at 15:30 on Thursday 18th
March. In order to prepare for this session we will need to know who
will from this group will be attending and what presentations will be given.

I will be attending and propose to give three short presentations.

1) A quick overview of Glue 2.0
2) The LDAP rendering
3) The status and plans for roll out within EGEE/WLCG

If anyone would like to give an additional presentation, can suggest a
presentation that we should include or would like to propose a
discussion topic, please let me know.

Thanks,

Laurence