[glue-wg] Adopting a GLUE2 XML Schema?

Warren Smith wsmith at tacc.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 6 08:38:22 CDT 2009

Sorry for the slow response - I'm on travel right now.

That is the latest version of the schema - we haven't had to update it
in a while.

Here is a web page (thanks JP) to see some XML in this schema:
http://info.teragrid.org:8080/webmds/webmds?info=tgissched&xmlSource.tgissched.param.xpathQuery=.//ctss:V4glue2RP

Our GLUE 2 deployment focuses on compute information and is being used
for metascheduling (right now this just means creating Condor class
ads). It is not required that TeraGrid sites deploy the GLUE 2
information gatherers, but even with that, it's been deployed on 8 or 9
of the TeraGrid clusters.

Warren