[glue-wg] Adopting a GLUE2 XML Schema?

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Fri Oct 2 05:03:33 CDT 2009

Hi,

Grimoires, the OMII-UK service discovery implementation, currently
supports GLUE 1.3, but we wish to update this to support an XML schema
rendering of GLUE2.  Given that there isn't currently an up-to-date XML
schema for GLUE2 from the WG, we were wondering how best to proceed.
We're aware that there is an XML schema developed by TeraGrid - would
this be an appropriate way forward until one is developed within the WG?

Any advice gratefully received!

Best Regards,

Steve Crouch

--